Call for Papers
We invite submissions from both philosophers and scientists of both a short abstract (max. 100 words) and an extended abstract (about 750-1000 words) through our automatic submission system by 1 June, 2014. To submit, please prepare your abstracts for blind review, and save your extended abstract as a PDF file. Then follow the link to our Conference System.
When logged in, go to the new submission page. Include your 100 words abstract and upload the PDF file of your extended abstract. You will be able to revise your submission any number of times before the deadline (1 June, 2014). Please feel free to contact the organizers with any questions you may have.
The conference language is English.
- Lee Elkin (MCMP/LMU)
- Stephan Hartmann (MCMP/LMU)
- Conor Mayo-Wilson (MCMP/LMU)
- Gregory Wheeler (MCMP/LMU)
Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for submission: 1 June, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 15 June, 2014
- Registration deadline: 1 December, 2014
- Conference: 11-13 December, 2014
- Seamus Bradley (MCMP/LMU)
- Rogier de Langhe (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Isabelle Drouet (Paris-Sorbonne, France)
- Emmanuel Genot (Lund University, Sweden)
- Justine Jacot (Lund University, Sweden)
- Aidan Lyon (University of Maryland, US, and MCMP/LMU)
- Cailin O'Connor (University of California Irvine)
- Ruth Poproski (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Thomas Boyer (University of Lille)
- Alexander Reutlinger (MCMP/LMU)